Monday 11 August 2008

VARIOUS - A Picture Paints A Thousand Words



I'm in the middle of redrafting a number of scripts. As mentioned earlier we have two very big important shows coming up and I've started into them at probably one of the least funny times of recent years. I was thinking of doing something on all the important comedians who have influenced me, also to help reignite any inspiration. Then I saw this picture of Woody Allen and remembered why most comedians get into comedy. It's usually the main focal point of all inspiration.

It all makes some sort of success. Colm Arbuckle, a producer at BBC Radio Foyle, once mentioned to me that the reason man has achieved anything is to get his 'hole.' That then lead to this sketch...



At the moment I just want them to be funny and then I can worry about living... where soul meets body...

See below.

No comments: