Wednesday 14 January 2009

VARIOUS - The Final Days


Quoting Bush-isms is not big or clever, but there's only a few days left so we may as well get what value we can.

“Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." October, 2000

"I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully." September, 2000

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it." May, 2000

"I understand small business growth. I was one." February, 2000

“September the 4th, 2001, I stood in the ruins of the Twin Towers. It's a day I will never forget." October, 2004

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." August, 2004

“They misunderestimated me." November, 2000

No comments: